Governance Committee Meeting Agenda
Location: 240 Dover Street, Fall River, MA, USA
Time: 7:00 am
The matters listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair to be discussed at the meeting.
Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed. Other items not listed may be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 30A, Section 20(e) requires any person making a video or audio recording of the meeting to notify the Chair at the start of the meeting.
- Call to Order
2. Approval of February 26, 2018 Minutes
3. Discussion regarding revisions to the annual BOT self-evaluation
4. Review and discussion of possible revisions to the ACCS By-laws
5. Further discussion of charter renewal process and requirements
6. Chair’s remarks/next meeting