Argosy Collegiate Charter School’s Board of Trustees meets the fourth Wednesday of each month. Meeting agendas are posted on the website and in the main office. Committee and Board of Trustee meetings are open to the public and our school is wheelchair accessible through the Hamlet Street entrance. Our main entrance is accessible via the Whipple Street parking lot.
Interested in joining the Board of Trustees or our Foundation? Please contact Executive Director, Kristen Pavao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Trustees
- Paul C. Burke, (Board Chair), President/Owner, Hadley Insurit Group, Incorporated
- Domenic DiNardo, Senior Account Executive, Higher Education @ SalesForce.org
- Diana Grady, Site Director for the Buzzards Bay Writing Project, University of Massachusetts
- Richard Farmer, Vice President, Bristol County Savings Bank
- Steven Kenyon, Vice President for Administration and Finance, Bristol Community College
- Chandra Hawley Orrill, Ph.D., Department Chair, STEM Education and Teacher Development, UMass
- Michelle Pelletier, Commercial Real Estate Broker/Developer/Owner, Jefferson Realty
- Lorie Ras, Senior Property Manager, Fall River Housing Authority
- Lisa C. Rocha, (Board Vice-Chair) Associate Attorney, Morrison Mahoney, LLP
- Teri Theberge, (Board Secretary), Nuclear Medical Technician, Southcoast Hospital Group
- Frederick J. Tirrell, Ph.D., Former Superintendent of Needham Public Schools, Former Founding Board of Trustee for Sturgis Charter Public School
- Gary Vierra, (Board Treasurer), Senior Vice President & Chief Risk Officer, BayCoast Bank
- Pamela Wildnauer, Head Start & Early Head Start Director, Citizens for Citizens